Electric Underfloor Heating & Thermostat
Electric underfloor heating ufh mats 150w and 200w systems for all types of floor coverings including porcelain, travertine, ceramic, granite, marble, limestone, slate, wood,carpet and laminate floors.
Our innovative systems are duel core cable with teflon coating and sticky back adhesive strips which adheres to the floor helping with the insulation of the product.
All kits below include 1 Programmable Room Digital Thermostat
|Mat sizes M2||150w Kits||200w Kits|
It has been proven electric under floor heating systems are 50% cheaper to buy and install compared to water under floor heating systems with a slightly less running cost.
Electric underfloor heating mats are perfect for the DIY expert, regular guy on the street, property developer and builder with no technical know how needed, an electrician is only needed to connect the final connection to the mains. All labour costs are saved as anyone can install the underfloor heating mats saving time from plumbers rolling out the mats on the floor.
Underfloor Heating Mats consist of:
- Heating cable attached to a fibreglass mesh scrim for easy installation.
- The UFH Mats can simply be rolled out onto the surface area thus Time Saving.
- The UFH Mats have double sided tape on the underside so they can easily be fixed to any clean surface.
- The UFH Mats have a twin conductor cable simplifying installation with a single 3m "cold tail" connection.
- The UFH Mats are available in 2 standard power dissipations:
- 150 Watts/m2 mats are suitable for internal applications including kitchens and bathrooms.
- 200 Watts/m2 mats are available for conservatory use or areas where high heat losses can occur.
Underfloor Insulation Boards:
- The latest innovation of heat insulation consisting of Extruded Polyester (XPS).
- Two different sized thicknesses 1200x600mm x 6mm or 10mm
- Easy to Roll out onto your surface area.
- Easy to cut to suit your room.
- Thermal Conductivity W/mk 0.029.
- Can withstand loads of 30 tonne per m2.
- 60% increase in home heat efficiency.
Underfloor Heating Features
- Approved to EN60335-2-96 as required by the 17th Edition Wiring Regulations (BS7671:2008).
- Two heat outputs - 150W/m2 and 200W/m2.
- Quick installation - Simply roll out the mat & fix to the floor.
- Suitable for tile, stone, slate and marble floor finishes.
- Continuous metallic earth screen to ensure electrical safety.
- Low build height - Minimal floor height build up.
- Suitable for use in wet areas.
- EMC Safe.
- Max Power Loading - 150W/m2 or 200W/m2
- Diameter - 3.0mm - 4.0mm
- 230V supply
- Twin conductor heating cable with single
- 3m "cold tail" connection lead